Maintaining productivity in difficult working conditions requires specialized tools. You've invested in your fleet by purchasing quality equipment — but are you using it to its full potential? A few small changes to your key assets can have a considerable impact on your bottom line.
Upgrading the original tracks on a mini excavator, multi-terrain loader or another machine in favor of a McLaren Industries product has multiple benefits. We engineer our rubber tracks for durability and performance, even in the most difficult terrain. And with an extensive selection of models, options and tread patterns, it's easy to find a track that's custom-built for your specific application.
Features and Benefits
All of our replacement rubber tracks employ a pair of proprietary technologies:
- SpoolRite Belting Technology™: SpoolRite technology features a single continuous steel belting cable running through the track. This provides exceptional strength with none of the weak spots that occur on other reinforced products.
- Advanced Rubber Compound: The product of extensive research and engineering, our advanced rubber compound leads the industry in performance. Count on our rubber equipment tracks for a long life and a smooth ride, even in rough terrain.
Thanks to these and other innovations, McLaren Industries' rubber tracks will deliver excellent resistance to cuts, tears and wear, with a guaranteed fit and improved rigidity in uneven terrain, less risk of delamination and lug failure, and other benefits. That, in turn, translates to longer life and better machine uptime — factors that contribute positively to your bottom line.
Our heavy-duty rubber replacement tracks are suitable for use on equipment by Cat®, Kubota, John Deere, Komatsu snf other leading manufacturers. Swapping out the worn out original tracks for a high-quality replacement is fast and easy. Our core product lines include:
- Maximizer™: The Maximizer series is our value-priced option, suitable for machines that see infrequent use, or are predominantly driven in stable, flat terrain. Maximizer rubber equipment tracks offer the best value on the market. Despite their more accessible price point, they still contain up to 30% more tread than most OEM components.
- NextGen™: The NextGen series of rubber replacement tracks builds on the benefits of the Maximizer line to offer even better performance in rough conditions. The NextGen family includes the TDF™ series, which features a double offset tread pattern for reduced vibration and undercarriage wear, and the TURF™ series, which we've engineered for landscaping applications where minimizing ground disruption is a priority.
- Terrapin: Our newest rubber equipment track, the patented Terrapin features a unique tread pattern that delivers excellent traction and grip in wet conditions, while preventing rocks and debris from damaging a machine's undercarriage. Engineered to be a true multipurpose track, the Terrapin offers a smooth, comfortable ride on asphalt, concrete, lawns, rocks and gravel.
What Machines Do Our Tracks Fit?
All of our heavy-duty rubber tracks fit most major brands of mini-excavator and track loader machines, including Cat®, Case, John Deere and more. We know how to build aftermarket tracks that fit in seamlessly with these machines because we spent years as a supplier of OEM parts. We can assure you that not only do our replacement rubber tracks fit all these machines, we are certain that you will find they exceed the capabilities of the originals.
Over 24 available tread patterns further expand the potential applications for our products. As full line rubber track supplier, our rubber tracks for sale include a non-marking orange option for indoor use.
How Do I Choose the Right Tracks?
So given that you are not limited by the constraints of your machine, how do you know which rubber tracks for your compact track loader, multi-terrain loader or mini-excavator to choose?
In most cases, our Terrapin rubber tracks will do the job. These tracks are suitable for smoothly riding over flat, hard surfaces like concrete, for maintaining traction on softer or wet surfaces like lawns and for handling debris-strewn surfaces with particles such as rocks and gravel without sustaining damage to the track.
For more specific track needs, you will want to look at the NextGen™ line. The TURF™ series is great for golf courses, sports fields, gardens and other areas where minimal track pressure on the ground is important, while the TDF™ series is built to last even in challenging conditions.
In many situations, our Maximizer™ line is more than sufficient to do the job and can help you stay within your budget.
We understand that even with these guidelines, figuring out which tracks are the right rubber tracks for your machines and applications can still feel like a challenge. That’s why we’re happy to lend a hand. If you have any questions about tread width, tread pattern, which of our products are best suited to your specific operations or anything else related to our heavy-duty rubber tracks, just get in touch.
Our team of experts know all about tracks and tires and can provide just the guidance you need. Let us know what your requirements are, what your goals are and what machines you are using and we will direct you to your best option.
McLaren Industries tracks can help increase your productivity, cut costs and even offer a lower-stress ride for your employees, with reduced vibration and smoother operation. Remember that we have provided rubber tracks for machines that work in a wide variety of industries and applications, including landscaping, light construction and heavy construction. We have also worked with just about every major brand, so finding the right rubber tracks for your machines will not be a problem.
Get Your Rubber Tracks
Follow the links on this page to learn more about our full selection of rubber replacement tracks for compact track loaders, multi-terrain loaders, mini excavators, carrier dumpers, aerial platforms and harvesters. To learn more about our high-quality rubber tracks for a wide range of equipment, contact us online or call us at (800) 836-0040.