Rubber Tracks for Mini Excavators
Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks
Mini excavators offer impressive power and capability on construction jobsites. Several companies including Cat®, John Deere, Bobcat, New Holland, Case, Gehl, Takeuchi, Yanmar, Kubota, Neuson, Kobelco, Volvo, Doosan, Hyundai, IHI, Peljob, Ditch Witch, Vermeer, JCB, Komatsu and other leading brands manufacture mini excavators in a range of sizes and configurations. McLaren inventories a full range of rubber tracks to cover all your rubber track needs for mini excavators.
The majority of compact excavators run on rubber tracks. If you're looking to replace old worn out rubber track, McLaren Industries has several excellent mini excavator track options that will deliver improved durability and traction while offering a smooth ride. McLaren Rubber Tracks can help you get more out of your machine, run a more economical and efficient operation, and enhance operator comfort among other benefits.
Benefits of McLaren Mini Excavator Rubber Tracks
There are many advantages in using McLaren replacement rubber tracks. Our products deliver:
- Improved stability, greater pushing power, and increased traction.
- Multiple specialized tread patterns for use in varying terrains and working conditions.
- Prolonged undercarriage life and extended intervals between scheduled track replacements.
- A smoother ride that delivers superior operator comfort over a long shift.
All told, these benefits enhance machine performance as well as improve your bottom line. You'll be more productive with less downtime, while getting a more versatile unit that can expand the working capacity of your fleet without the need for additional equipment.
Every business has different needs — there are no one-size-fits-all solutions when it comes to choosing your mini excavator rubber tracks. That's why we manufacture and sell three main types of replacement rubber tracks for mini excavators:
- NextGen™ rubber tracks: The NextGen product line includes rubber excavator tracks ranging in size from 80 to 900 mm, with a variety of tread patterns and configurations. We manufacture the NextGen Rubber track from a proprietary rubber compound that matches the OEM rubber track properties. Above average tensile strength, elongation, and tear resistance are required to manufacture an OEM quality rubber track. NextGen Series rubber tracks meet the OEM standard and are proven even in the most demanding terrains and applications.
- Maximizer™ rubber tracks: The Maximizer product line is a budget-friendly alternative to our NextGen tracks that still delivers exceptional McLaren Industries quality and performance. All rubber tracks for mini excavators include a continuous reinforced steel belt and contain up to 20% more rubber than a standard product, further adding to their unique value proposition by extending their service life. The Maximizer line ranges in size from 180 to 450 mm, offering options for any machine.
- HYBRID™ series steel tracks with bolt-on rubber pads: The HYBRID series offers the best of both worlds, steel's superior strength and durability with the convenience of rubber protection. HYBRID products feature a practically indestructible steel track with replaceable rubber pads. In rough ground conditions, remove the pads for an all-steel track. The HYBRID series is our heaviest-duty mini excavator track, available in 300 to 450 mm width sizes and suitable for demanding conditions such as mining, demolition and other jobs.
Choose the best option for your application.
So, which of our mini-excavator tracks are the right fit for your equipment? Which tracks go best with your Cat® excavator or your John Deere product? We offer a wide range of mini-excavator tracks that are compatible with most major brands of mini-excavator manufacturers, so your main concern should be more about whether you have the right tracks for the job, rather than the right tracks for your particular brand of machine.
Is it better to have tracks made of rubber or steel? Rubber tracks are the best option for the majority of mini excavator applications. Choose from one of McLaren’s rubber track tread patterns that best fits your job requirements. Replacement rubber tracks for mini excavators are usually your best bet.
However, for severe environments such as demolition, scrapyards, metal recycling yards, and mining you may require the strength and toughness of steel tracks, with the option of rubber pads. Selecting the right track can significantly improve your machine performance.
Whichever you choose, we think you will find that McLaren mini excavator rubber tracks are of superior quality and function at competitive prices. We carry rubber track sizes for all makes and models of mini excavators.