Skid Steer 4 in 1 Bucket
Our 4 in 1 skid steer buckets have the ability to do more work in less time which saves you money. When one attachment can do the job multiple attachments, it is a necessity for anyone’s fleet. Our OEM series of Skid Steer 4 in 1 bucket attachments are built to meet and exceed OEM specifications. These OEM attachments are built to work hard in any environment and last for years.
Opening up to just over 38”, the 4 in 1 bucket is a great tool for performing multiple functions. With this attachment, operators are able to doze, dig, load, carry and dump material. The 4 in 1 skid steer bucket can do it all!
We manufacture our OEM series to handle the toughest jobs, and our multi-purpose Skid Steer 4 in1 bucket attachment is designed for the most demanding operators. We have two options for our 4 in 1 Skid Steer buckets: Welded or bolted on cutting edges.
Specifications and Benefits of our skid steer 4 in 1 bucket attachments:
- Proudly made in the USA
- Works like a rake, allows dirt to fall through
- Two 2.5” X 8” hydraulic cylinders
- 1.5” thick steel side plates
- 0.25” thick reinforced steel floor plate
- 0.5” thick steel side plates
- Reinforced quick attach
- Front cutting edge 0.75” thick x 6” wide
- Rear cutting edge (dozing edge) 5/8” thick X 6” wide
- Heat treated bolt-on reversible double cutting edge
- Optional front bolt-on edge
- Comes equipped with Parker brand hoses, fittings, and couplers
- Treaded step for your safety
These are just a few reasons why our new 4 in 1 skid steer bucket attachment is a benefit to any fleet. Whether you work in landscaping, forestry, or demolition, the 4 in 1 bucket is a great attachment for all of these different areas. Built sturdy and built to last, this attachment will serve you for years to come.
Contact McLaren Industries to Learn More
Give McLaren Industries a call today at 1-800-836-0040 or request a quote and find out about our extensive line of other attachments as well. We are your one stop shop for all your attachment needs.