Skid Steer Auger
Having the right tool for the job is a critical part of being successful in today’s competitive construction market. With this in mind, McLaren has skid steer and mini excavator augers and bits to maximize the work potential of your machine.
Our hydraulic skid steer auger, dubbed “The Augernator”, offers multiple benefits for electrical post erection, fence construction, forestry, general construction, nurseries, and many other applications. The skid steer auger attachments and auger bits and extensions we have for sale make it simple to drill holes, shave stumps, split logs, and are designed to fit all major brands of skid steers, compact track loaders, and excavators. Compared to other augers, our skid steer/ mini excavator auger is more durable, versatile, and economical to maintain. Multiple sizes, hydraulic capacities, and configurations are available. We offer bits ranging from 4” to 36” in diameter.
Our skid steer auger were designed with compatibility in mind to fit on all major manufacturers including CAT, Case, John Deere, Bobcat, Kubota, Komatsu, Kobelco, New Holland, Takeuchi, Yanmar, Gehl, and more. Hydraulic flow can range from 6 to 35 GPM (gallons per minute.)
Compared to other CTL, MTL, Skid Loader, and mini excavator augers, our hydraulic skid steer augers offer improved quality, longer service life, and lower maintenance requirements. We strive to manufacture the highest quality products at the most competitive price. You’ll be saying “I’ll be back!’ after one use of The Augernator.
Hydraulic skid steer auger is ideal for various industries and applications. A robust planetary drive, manufactured using hardened, precision CNC cut gears, and a motor rated up to 3500 PSI means greater torque than our competitors. A single shaft, precision cut by CNC lathe, eliminates any kind of spindle drop or pullout during heavy loads. The output shaft for our skid steer auger is designed with special metal alloys, heat treated, and hardened to handle the most demanding jobs. The fully sealed planetary drive also features easily accessible check and fill plugs which means quick and easy maintenance and increased longevity. Made with the strongest steel, precision gears, the toughest hydraulic motor and highest quality bits you can find, prepare to say “Hasta la vista, baby” to the other guys.
- The output spindle is a heat treated, hammer forged single piece, allowing us to offer a lifetime warranty covering output spindle pullout
- McLaren skid steer auger are available with excavator, compact track loader or skid-steer mounting brackets, offering a more diverse way of using our auger
- Custom brackets also available for a wider variety of machines
- Top mounted hydraulics allow you to dig below surface level with ease.
- Hydraulic hoses and flat faced couplers included
- Featuring a wide range of heavy duty industrial 48” auger bits available from 4” to 36” in diameter, to meet the toughest demands
- Models range from 6 GPM to 35 GPM to fit a wide variety of machines
- Hardened steel outer casing prevents cracking and premature spindle ejection
No other skid steer auger attachment for sale on the market today will outperform our hydraulic auger, guaranteed! We terminate the competition by using the latest technology to manufacture our system to the highest standards, all while having the most competitive price on the market. Blast some holes, with The Augernator! Go McLaren, go extreme!
Contact McLaren Industries to Learn More
McLaren’s hydraulic auger attachment for skid steer is just one of the many attachments we manufacture and sell to fleets throughout the country. Let us match you with the best skid steer auger for your needs. Contact us by phone at (800) 836-0040 or request a quote today.