Skid Steer Pick Up Broom
McLaren’s Skid Steer Pick Up Broom allows for an efficient and superior way of cleaning. Whether your sweeping dirt, debris, or light snow; our pick-up broom for skid steers will easily handle the job. Our reinforced 8” hub and durable 26” poly wafers sweep material into the bucket and the manual hinging broom allows for easy transfer and disposal. McLaren’s pick-up broom features an adjustable height to be effective in multiple scenarios. Equipped with protective sleeves and powder coating, our pick-up broom attachment will outlast, and outperform the competition.
- High performance direct drive motor by Parker
- High quality wear-resistant poly bristles
- 26” bristles
- Grease fittings on all pivot points and bearings
- Heavily reinforced bucket bottom for long use
- Hydraulic motor protective guards
- Wide clean up path
- Available in two sizes, 72” or 84”
- Hydraulic flow rating 11 – 20 GPM
Skid Steer Pick Up Broom 84” Specs
McLaren’s pick-up broom for skid steers is a must have for any clean up job, especially messy applications like road debris and. Built with premium materials and reinforced steel, you are getting the best value. The 26” bristle design ensures you are picking up more material more effectively compared to the standard 24" by most competitors.