Attachments for Skid Steer Angle Broom
Skid Steer Angle Broom
McLaren’s premium Skid Steer Hydraulic Angle Broom is the perfect attachment for the most efficient and effective way to sweep. This broom is hydraulically driven and will angle left or right with a touch of a button, it utilizes a unique bristle design that can clean away dirt, light snow, and other debris. McLaren’s angle broom can be used on parking lot, roads, sidewalks, runways, loading docks and big open warehouses. Our sweeper is powered by a reversible hydraulic motor and powdered coated for extreme durability.
- High performance direct drive motor by Parker
- High quality wear-resistant poly bristles
- 32” wafers which will provide more performance compared to other options
- Grease fittings on all pivot points and bearings
- Extra wide clean cleanup path
- Electronic control valve to control the angle of the sweeper
- Multiple wire harnessing is available
- Available in 72” or 84” widths
- Hydraulic flow rating 11 – 20 GPM
Angle Broom Specs
With McLaren’s Skid Steer Angle Broom Sweeper, you will be able to tackle any tough clean up job with ease. The angle broom is hydraulically driven to angle left and right providing better performance than standard sweepers. Designed with high quality materials such as Parker motors and wear resistant bristles to be tough and efficient. The 32” wafers on the McLaren angle broom will provide better performance and clean away more debris than other competitors with each pass through. The broom is a must have for any road work, parking lot, and clean up applications.