Skid Steer Attachments
Heavy-Duty Skid Steer and Mini Excavator Attachments
McLaren Industries' line of heavy-duty skid steer attachments gives fleet owners more options for driving their productivity. Our products leverage our longstanding expertise in design and engineering and include heavy-duty skid steer attachments, such as brush mowers, hydraulic augers, grapples, rakes, and more.
Our heavy-duty skid loader attachments fit on machines by all leading manufacturers of track loaders, skid loaders and mini excavators, including brands such as Cat®, Bobcat, Takeuchi, John Deere, Case, JCB, New Holland, Komatsu, and more. We are always expanding our offerings, including our line of mini excavator attachments, so be sure to check back often or contact our office directly for assistance. We have it all, from complex Skid Steer and Mini Excavator hydraulic augers to basic stump buckets. We build a range of attachment levels from OEM Specifications to budget friendly options. McLaren offers a variety of attachment levels and specifications in order to meet your job and budget requirement to be profitable. See just a few of our many skid steer attachments below.
Our current lineup of heavy-duty skid steer attachments includes:
- Skid Steer and Mini Excavator Hydraulic Augers: McLaren manufactures a commercial grade Hydraulic Auger for mini excavators and skid loaders. Made with high grade steel, precision CNC cut gears and housing. We also use one of the best hydraulic motors you can find. Our tapered housing design prevents shaft ejection or pull out. We carry all sizes of mini excavator auger mounts to fit your machine.
- Skid Steer Brush Cutter: One of our most popular powered attachments is our skid steer / track loader brush cutter. Designed to cut down tall grass fields and small trees up to 3” in diameter, our brush cutter can power through the thickest debris. Made with high strength 7-gauge steel and AR400 steel blades, our brush cutter is built to last. It can be used with most machines standard flow GPM ratings. This made in the USA skid steer brush cutter offers the best value in the industry.
- Skid Steer 6 Way Dozer Blade: Just looking at our six-way dozer blade some words come to mind. Stout, heavy duty, robust, solid, sturdy, durable. Made with some of the thickest plates of steel you will find on any dozer blade in the market, our six-way stands out. Our power tilt system allows you to control and adjust the blade from inside the cab. No need for manual adjustments. From spreading top soil to hard pan digging, our dozer blades can handle anything you throw at it.
- Severe Duty Skid Steer Log Grapple: Every tree surgeon, landscaping, and debris cleanup company must have one of these skid steer attachments in their inventory. Designed to pick up big loads of log, limbs, and branches, we have one of the best log grapples for the money in the industry. Reinforced tines and 4” square tubing ensure that the chance of bending or breaking is greatly reduced. It comes complete with Holmbury flat faced couplers and Parker brand hydraulic hoses.
- Skid Steer Heavy Duty Dual Grapple: If you need an attachment that is going to let you pick up uneven loads, this skid loader grapple is for you. The dual grapples lets you pick up those uneven loads with confidence. We dominate the market when it comes to the quality and price of our attachments. We also have a heavy duty and standard duty options available. Let one of our specialists recommend which would work best for you.
- Skid Steer Clamshell Root Rake: Need to clear and clean us land that is full of roots or rocks after land clearing? Our clamshell root rake is perfect for the job. This design of grapple is the best option when raking larger areas.
In the construction, landscaping and material handling industries, keeping your operating costs down requires specialized equipment. Upgrading from an OEM bucket or rake to an aftermarket McLaren Industries skid steer attachment alternative is an investment that can bring multiple benefits.
Our products deliver value by allowing you to take on more demanding or complex jobs with a single piece of equipment—reducing wear and tear, extending machine and component life, and keeping downtime to a minimum.