Rubber Tracks for Multi Terrain Loaders
Rubber Tracks for Multi-Terrain Loaders
Multi-terrain loaders (MTLs) offer superior performance in delicate conditions. Compared to standard compact track loaders, their lower ground pressure makes them suitable for use in soft ground where compact track loaders and other equipment can't go. They also have a smoother, more comfortable ride, thanks to their suspended undercarriage design.
Though MTLs are, by design, less rugged than compact track loaders, the right track can add to their overall durability, making them a more versatile addition to your fleet.
McLaren Industries sells replacement MTL tracks for machines by Cat®, Terex and other manufacturers. Our products offer several advantages over OEM, including longer life, improved performance and better overall value.
Benefits of Our MTL Rubber Tracks
McLaren Industries rubber MTL tracks feature a proprietary design consisting of specially formulated rubber that has been engineered for puncture and tear resistance and a steel reinforced belt for additional strength. This design offers several advantages, including:
- Improved ability to handle high-torque loads, reducing the risk of broken drive lugs and related track failures.
- Improved rigidity, reducing the risk of de-tracking when working on uneven surfaces and rugged environments.
- Improved wear resistance, leading to a longer lifespan, lower maintenance costs and improved productivity.
- Improved puncture and tear-resistance, reducing the risk of unanticipated downtime.
- Improved protection against delamination on the tread and rolling area pathways.
McLaren Industries' multi-terrain loader rubber tracks are guaranteed to fit right, making it easy to choose the best model for your needs. We offer our MTL tracks in several sizes and tread patterns. Thanks to their unique combination of technology and build quality, our products offer the best value proposition on the market today.
Available Tread Patterns
We offer our MTL replacement tracks with three tread patterns:
- Original: Our original tread pattern is a versatile option for general duty applications. It is available in 280 mm, 381 mm and 457 mm for use with a range of equipment by some of today's leading manufacturers.
- Directional: Our directional tread pattern is designed for better traction in loose ground conditions. It comes in your choice of three sizes: 280 mm, 381 mm and 457 mm
- Razorback: The Razorback tread pattern is our newest option for MTL replacement tracks. It offers improved performance in heavy dirt or muddy conditions. It is available only with a 381 mm width.
Why Upgrade Your MTL Tracks?
From a business standpoint, upgrading the stock OEM tracks on your multi-terrain loader for an engineered product by McLaren Industries is a cost-effective way to improve performance and predictability. Our products deliver peace of mind for owners and operators — with a McLaren Industries track, there's less risk of downtime that can derail your productivity and fewer expenses related to maintenance and ongoing service.
In an industry where maintaining the bottom line is critical to your success, that's an important advantage that can help you grow. Request a quote or get in touch with us by phone at (800) 836-0040.